XAT 2015 (Xavier Admission Test), the entrance exam to XLRI [Xavier Labour Research Institute, Jamshedpur] is also the entrance test to be taken by MBA aspirants seeking admission to many other reputed Top B-Schools in the country such as XIM [Xavier Institute of Management] Bhubaneswar, LIBA [Loyola Institute of Business Administration], Chennai, and many other reputed B Schools such as XIME Bangalore.
Next Intensive Weekend Batch starts Fri, June 26, 2015
- Class Timings
- Duration & End Date
- Venue & Location
- For More Details
- Saturday and Sunday: 7 AM to 9 AM
- 5 months. Sunday, Nov 1, 2015.
- Nungambakkam. 14B/1 Dr Thirumurthy Nagar I Street, Nungambakkam, Chennai 34.
- 13,500 (Rupees Thirteen Thousand Five Hundred only)
- Ms. Miranda +91 96000 48484 or +91 91766 68484
Ascent Education's XAT classes are highly effective and have resulted in our students joining premier management institutes in country such as XLRI, XIM Bhubaneswar, XIME Bangalore, and LIBA Chennai.
What is the structure of XAT?XAT usually comprises 3 or 4 Objective type Multiple Choice sections and an essay writing section.
- Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning (English) - (Objective Type Multiple Choice)
- Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation (Math and DI) - (Objective Type Multiple Choice)
- Decision Making - (Objective Type Multiple Choice)
- May include a general awareness section - (Objective Type Multiple Choice)
- And an essay writing section
The duration of the test ranges from 120 minutes to 150 minutes for the objective type section and an additional 15 minutes is provided at the end of the 2 hours for the essay writing section.
Why should you join Ascent for your XAT Preparation?
- Qualified faculty members including MBAs from top business schools such as the IIMs, XIM Bhubaneswar, BIM Trichy and Anna University.
- A small batch size providing personal attention. Fewer batches.
- An updated courseware including full length practice tests.
- Results of previous years. Our students have scored high in the XAT and have secured admissions to XLRI Jamshedpur, XIM Bhubaneswar, XIME Bangalore, and LIBA Chennai.
XAT Training Methodology - From the basics
- The curriculum of the coaching class starts right from the basics. Be it Math (Quant), English (Verbal) or Decision Making. We ensure that your fundamentals are really strong during the first few weeks of the program and then focus on building speed and accuracy.
- Full length practice tests at the end of the program followed by test analysis to help you improve your scores in the actual test.
- Analysis of previous year XAT papers to help you gain confidence and improve your scores in this year's XAT.
- GMAT Classes | GMAT Math Lesson Book | GRE Classes | SAT Classes
US B Schools | XLRI | FMS
- Copyright 2004 - 14 Ascent Education. All rights reserved.